Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/18 23:01:59 UTC

Contributing to SystemML, was Re: Building a community around SystemML

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Dhiren Navani <na...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I am Dhiren Navani. I am a graduate student in Computer Science at Arizona
> State University. I am trying to develop java and apache spark skills. I am
> interested in learning more about SystemML and would like to contribute. It
> would be great if there is someone who can mentor me or guide me to
> resources, since I am comparatively new to the opensource world and
> industry in general.
> Also I can assist with some promotional activities as I am a part of lot of
> meetup groups here in Phoenix, Arizona.

Hi Dhiren Navani

I noticed the thread went to multiple directions, so I want to make sure
you are getting the necessary help to get started with SystemML otherwise
please let us know and we can get a community mentor to work with you.

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975

Re: Contributing to SystemML, was Re: Building a community around SystemML

Posted by Dhiren Navani <na...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luciano!
I am a student actually. So I got busy with academics. But I do want to
learn working with SystemML, though taking it slowly. For now can you point
me to the resources to start with?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Dhiren Amar Navani