Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Velocedge <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2015/06/09 17:39:02 UTC

compile-abc-64.exe error in 4.14.0, 4.14.1, but not 4.13

I just installed Flash Builder 4.7 with Apache 14.1.1.  I can now run
programs in the debugger (couldn't with FB 4.6) but when I try to do a
release build, it processes for a few minutes, and then I get the same error
as before:

"This version of
AdobeFlexSDK\4.14.1\lib\aot\bin\compile-abc\compile-abc-64.exe is not
compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's
system information and then contact the software publisher."

I get the error with 4.14.0 too but not 4.13.  So, it seems something's
changed in the Apache Flex SDK that confuses the Flash Builder build
process.   Any idea how I can fix?