Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2014/11/28 05:05:01 UTC

Same API repeated but different API operations?

Hi,

When documenting [1] in wiki I noticed that the API mentioned in row 67 and
71 is identical, but the proposed API operation name is different. Could it
be that there is typo in the API mentioned in row 71 and that it such
actually be /tenants/availability/{tenantDomain} which can be used to check
the tenant domain availability?

[1]
https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/spreadsheets/d/1VP9-0xY2Oj1H1sv5yf5goIT6TakpwrCt5Z8QW1oFVOc/edit#gid=0

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

*WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.

w: http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com/events/>

Re: Same API repeated but different API operations?

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
PR looks good to me.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.

Posted by Shiroshica Kulatilake <sh...@wso2.com>.
pull request submitted

--
Shiroshica Kulatilake

Architect,
WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com/
Phone: +94 776523867

Re: Same API repeated but different API operations?

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Thanks for the clarification!

Regards,
Mariangela