Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by John Besch <jb...@cas.org> on 2006/06/12 21:47:54 UTC

'Re: Hyperlinks in PDF' - MARC

OK.  So how do I get 0.92beta? - can't seem to find it anywhere.

John

List:       fop-user
Subject:    Re: Hyperlinks in PDF
From:       Jeremias Maerki <dev () jeremias-maerki ! ch>
Date:       2006-06-12 8:28:58
[Download message RAW]

Seems to be a bug in 0.20.5. The code doesn't check, if the URI is a
HTTP URL and therefore creates a local file link for any URI that ends
with ".pdf". This seems to be improved in 0.92beta where the problem you
described doesn't occur.

Re: 'Re: Hyperlinks in PDF' - MARC

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.
On Jun 12, 2006, at 21:47, John Besch wrote:

> OK.  So how do I get 0.92beta? - can't seem to find it anywhere.

Seek, and ye shall find... somewhere over here:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/download.html

;)

HTH!

Andreas