Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Silvestre Losada <si...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/05 10:41:47 UTC

Ruta check if feature is null.

Hi all,
I was looking into the UIMA ruta documentation and I dont know how to check
in ruta script a feature of given annotation is null. Something like this

MyAnnotation.feature== NULL{-> ...}

is that possible?

Kind regards.

Re: Ruta check if feature is null.

Posted by Silvestre Losada <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi peter,

I think your assumptions are ok.

Best

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Good point, almost forgot about uima.cas.String. This needs to be included.

Best,

Peter

Posted by Silvestre Losada <si...@gmail.com>.
One question,