Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Stéphane Drapeau <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/22 10:53:41 UTC

SCA Tools Project newsgroup

Hi,

An Eclipse newsgroup named SCA Tools was created to discuss about the
Eclipse SCA Tools project:
You need a password to access the newsgroup server [0].

SCA Tools is proposed as a sub-project under the top level project Eclipse
SOA Tools Platform (STP) [1].

To know more, see the SCA Tools Project Proposal page:
- http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/sca-tools/
the Eclipse SCA web page:
- http://www.eclipse.org/stp/sca/index.php
the Eclipse SCA wiki:
- http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/SCA_Component

Thanks for your support.

Best regards,

Stéphane Drapeau
Obeo

[0]: http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/register.php
[1]: http://www.eclipse.org/stp/

Re: SCA Tools Project newsgroup

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I see it as well using what Kelvin and Simon suggested.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by kelvin goodson <kg...@thegoodsons.org.uk>.

Posted by Stéphane Drapeau <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,