Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/07 04:45:28 UTC

Recording panel issues

I would like to create this thread to discuss all recently filed issues
regarding the recording panel.

I believe this should be faster than discussions in each JIRA issue.

1) 922 (add folder button): The folder is created under "My recordings"
folder or under "highlighted" folder, Could you please provide more
detailed steps? Or maybe the issue is in the fact the newly created folder
is not displayed in the tree?

2) 921 (Home/Public drive size): I would like to change the behavior of
this controls (or maybe add additional control: current item size). IMHO
this top level sizes are not very useful, what do you think?

3) 925 (Room name instead of id): I can display both :) room_id is
displayed because of lack of time and to save 1 DB request to get room
details)

4) 920 (player controls): I'm currently using HTML5 <video> tag with all
its controls, I have in plans to use
http://jplayer.org/latest/demo-01-video/ as video player, but this need to
be investigated (maybe in 3.1)

5) 923/924 (drag'n'drop related issues) I was planning to move drag'n'drop
functionality to the next release 3.0.1/3.1.0. Delete is currently
available via: "Click on the recording, then click on the delete icon" or
"Click on the folder, then click on the delete icon". I can add drag and
drop if you feel this is critical.

I would like to make make decision: fix/postpone above issues by the end of
this week and pack RC2 in the beginning of the next week

Everybody's opinion is very appreciated :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Recording panel issues

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK
you can revert auto refresh I just have added
will take drag'n'drop

>>> http://www.webbase-design.de
>>> http://www.wagner-sebastian.com

--