Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by "jayson.minard" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/14 19:58:41 UTC

Lucene errors with latest Solr tip

After using latest Solr tip I now get errors in Lucene during post-optimize
callbacks that scan the index.

	at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:547)
	at org.apache.lucene.index.FieldInfos.fieldInfo(FieldInfos.java:253)
	at org.apache.lucene.index.FieldsReader.doc(FieldsReader.java:218)
	at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentReader.document(SegmentReader.java:914)

I'll report this over in Lucene, but might be endangering current tip.  Not
sure if bug is on read or write side.

--j

Re: Lucene errors with latest Solr tip

Posted by "jayson.minard" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Since Yonik answered over on the Lucene side, continuing this there:

http://www.nabble.com/Getting-errors-reading-lucene-indexes-using-recent-lucene-from-Solr-td23545868.html#a23546172

Posted by "jayson.minard" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Code used is this:

Posted by "jayson.minard" <ja...@gmail.com>.