Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by mtn jira <mt...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/23 09:29:12 UTC

Apache nifi FLow.xml guidance

Hi All,

I am new to Apche nifi and we have a setup where we have to make some
modification in the existing flow.xml to configure some of the file format
to access or on some of the file format we want to restrict.

FOr example we have in the flow.xml .Png,Jpeg are mentioned as accessible
filr format. but "Doc"  format which is not defined in the flow.xml as
accessible, still we are able to access as downloadable file, as we have to
restrict that how can we proceed on this,

Please guide us some suggestion, link for guidance if possible.

Thanks & Regards
Matt

Re: Apache nifi FLow.xml guidance

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
dropping dev list

Hi Matt,

Could you provide additional details and/or a flow of what you have
attempted to do thus far? Are you looking to filter out .doc files but
allow images?