Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by FabioR <fa...@neogrid.com.br> on 2008/07/21 17:02:14 UTC

ExchangeListener event missing

I created a custom ExchangeListener to log the event properties of the
exchanges but when I run the file-binding sample with the listener it does
not log the accept event of the done message that was send.

In agreement to the InOut MEP this event should occur.

What could produce this behavior?

This is the formated ExchangeListener log:

EVENTTYPE          COMPONENT     ENDPOINT
STATUS     ROLE
-----------------  ------------
---------  --------
exchangeSent       filePoller    (null)