Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ashwanth Kumar <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/16 16:08:59 UTC

Help with Form Submission and OnActivate Handler

Hello,

I've a small doubt! Why is that, when i've a onActivate (Integer) handler in
a page, i'm not able to submit the form to the same page?

Is there any work around for this?

 - Ashwanth Kumar

Re: Help with Form Submission and OnActivate Handler

Posted by Ashwanth Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ma, Its working now! Thanks a lot!

 - Ashwanth

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ashwanth Kumar <as...@gmail.com>.
Sorry,

I dont understand. I'm a newbie here. So, mind explaining what exactly i've
to do?

I've onPassivate() with no argument in my page too.

 - Ashwanth

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
<as...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hello,