Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chinmoy Chakraborty <cc...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/22 11:49:49 UTC

Does Axis2 support NULL as service method argument?

Hi All,

I have a service methods which has three string array (String[]) arguments.
If the first two arguments are NULL then it sends the third argument as
first argument ( in order). I have following client code:

Options options = new Options();
          RPCServiceClient client = new RPCServiceClient();
          options.setTo(targetEPR);
          options.setAction(OPERATION_NAME);
          options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(600000);
          client.setOptions(options);
client.invokeBlocking(qName, invokedArgs, retType);

If I pass empty string array instead of NULL, everything works fine. So my
question is, does Axis2 handles NULL as service method arguments?

Chinmoy