Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Fa...@Lawson.com on 2004/09/29 14:17:27 UTC

removing xml-fragment

All,

I have created an xml document by using the appropriate add methods.
However when i print the doc out I have the following tag within the xml:

        <ec-transaction><![CDATA[<xml-fragment
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><entity>
  <Identification>ABCDEFg</Identification>
  <contentOwner>
    <g>123456789</g>
  </contentOwner>
</entity>
<command xmlns:ean="http://www.xxxxx/schemas/1.3.1/xxxxxc">
  <en:command xsi:type="en:DocumentCommandType">
    <documentCommandHeader type="ADD"/>
  </ean:command>
</command>
</xml-fragment>]]></ec-transaction>

How do i remove or never get the <![CDATA[<xml-fragment
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> and the
</xml-fragment>]]>.  I dont want these in the XML but cant find a method
to use which will never create them within the XML

Thanks in advance