Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ramon Turnes <ra...@hermes.si> on 2002/08/29 10:05:05 UTC

Web Service initialization

Sorry if this has already been answered, but lately I have been so busy
that I could not follow the latest threads. Is there some way to initialize
a service before any invocation is done so it works for any of the three
scopes: application, session and request? I am currently doing it in the
first request and checking in each request whether my service has
already been configured. Is there any other way of doing it?

Thanks in advance