Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by dhanashree thakur <dk...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/02 13:36:37 UTC

help regarding installing Opennlp and moven

Dear all,
 I am new about Opennlp. For installing openNLP, I download maven-3.0.5
but when I run 'mvn clean install command' on command prompt..errors occur
ed as
BUILD Failure and there is no POM in this directory.
so please tell me how to create POM file.
Thank you..

Re: help regarding installing Opennlp and moven

Posted by dhanashree thakur <dk...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much sir..but I have downloaded apache-opennlp-1.5.3
and it does not contain any pom file. Even it does not have opennlp
folder.
 IS it downloading mistake?

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.