Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/06 03:12:51 UTC

[DISCUSS] Set up svnmerge.py on features-4.4.x?

I just had to merge a commit from trunk to features-4.4.x and realized we
didn't have any merge rev tracking in place there. I manually merged the
commit for now but it would be good to have something like we have at Camel
http://camel.apache.org/merging-commits-from-trunk-to-fixes-branch.html for
merging to fixes branches. Anyone mind if I set up a similar process for
the features-4.4.x branch?

Cheers,
Jon

--
Cheers,
Jon

Re: [DISCUSS] Set up svnmerge.py on features-4.4.x?

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
FYI this is set up now.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 good idea

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] Set up svnmerge.py on features-4.4.x?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
That's a good idea,  we do it both for Cxf and Camel already, it's
really convenient  when we need maintain multiple branches with svn.
+1

Freeman
On 2012-7-6, at 上午9:12, Jon Anstey wrote:

> I just had to merge a commit from trunk to features-4.4.x and
> realized we
> didn't have any merge rev tracking in place there. I manually merged
> the
> commit for now but it would be good to have something like we have
> at Camel
> http://camel.apache.org/merging-commits-from-trunk-to-fixes-branch.html
>  for
> merging to fixes branches. Anyone mind if I set up a similar process
> for
> the features-4.4.x branch?
>
> Cheers,
> Jon