Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/29 08:37:42 UTC

How To: Debuging the whole indexing process

Hi,

I want to debug the whole indexing process, the life cycle of indexing
process (each and every function call by going via function to function),
from the posting of the data.xml to creation of various index files ( _fnm,
_fdt, etc ). So how/what should I setup and start, please help. I will be
thankful to you.

>   <field name="job_role"><![CDATA[Search Engineer]]></field>*

> *  </doc></add>*

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Re: How To: Debuging the whole indexing process

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.
Please help me here

With Regards
Aman Tandon