Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by LeeCK <le...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/01 08:29:21 UTC

Multiple soapActions for http provider

I've managed to get the below scenario working:
http-consumer -> Apache Ode BPEL -> http provider -> Sharepoint
xbean:
      <http:endpoint service="ssdir:UserGroup"

soapAction="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/directory/GetGroupInfo">
    </http:endpoint>

Now my questions is - how can I use the same bpel process and http provider
for multiple soapActions?

Please help. Many thanks.

RE: Multiple soapActions for http provider

Posted by LeeCK <le...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, CXF bc has solved my multiple soap actions issue.