Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com> on 2008/02/13 00:48:04 UTC

[Axis2] Difference between various Timeouts

Hi,

Can anyone let me know the difference between the below 3 timeouts
(Axis2 1.3).

1)
stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(timeoutIn
MilliSeconds);

2)
stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(org.apache.axis2.trans
port.http.HttpConstants.SO_TIMEOUT, timeoutInMilliSeconds);

3)
stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(org.apache.axis2.trans
port.http.HttpConstants.CONNECTION_TIMEOUT, timeoutInMilliSeconds);

Thanks

Raghu

RE: [Axis2] What is the difference between various Timeouts?

Posted by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com>.
Hi,

Can anyone let me know the difference between the below 3 timeouts
(Axis2 1.3).  Are they same?