Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Haoran Meng <me...@apache.org> on 2021/11/08 03:56:46 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere 5.0.0

Hi community,

We've received 4 +1 binding votes:

+1 binding, Juan Pan
+1 binding, Liang Zhang
+1 binding, Sheng Wu
+1 binding, Hongtao Gao

Thank you everyone for taking the time to review the release and help us. I
will process to publish the release and send ANNOUNCE.

--
Best,
Haoran Meng

Re:[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ShardingSphere 5.0.0

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
It's a excited news for community.

My team will integrate our products with ShardingSphere based on this version.

--

Kimm King(kimmking@apache.org/kimmking@163.com)
Apache Dubbo&ShardingSphere PMC Member