Posted to user@madlib.apache.org by Nikhil Kak <nk...@vmware.com> on 2021/04/02 20:51:39 UTC

Re: error when running /usr/local/madlib/bin/madpack

Hi Nantia,

Sorry for the delayed response. Not sure if this issue has been resolved already.

Looks like the madpack utility can't even run a simple SELECT 1​ query on the database. Can you try running madpack with the verbose -v​ flag, it might give us more insight into the root cause

Thanks
Nikhil