Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/11 01:17:38 UTC

Update changes from myfaces core 1.2 branch to 2.0 branch

Hi

Just one small question: which one is the politic to update changes done
from 1.2 to 2.0 branch? use a svn merge or commit each change separately?

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: Update changes from myfaces core 1.2 branch to 2.0 branch

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simon