Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1998/03/16 08:44:39 UTC

HTTP_Features.tsv

Roy I was looking at filling this in but I'm not sure at all how to answer
some of it.  For example:

10.2.2  201 Created     ?       ?

Sure, we support 201, but only if a module generates it.  There's a tiny
bit of code in the core to support it.  Is that a y?

10.2.3  202 Accepted    ?       ?

There's absolutely no code in the core to support it beyond the code which
sets the status in the response.  But a module can generate it... is that
a y?

and so on.

Who is to fill out the testing column?  Are there any HTTP/1.1 test suites
yet?

Dean