Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yu Feng <yu...@scgo.com> on 2004/12/14 18:57:00 UTC

Question on timeout

Re: Question on timeout

Posted by Vy Ho <st...@drexel.edu>.
There's a bug in attachment in a way, that when you send or receive an
attachment, the next message will send that too.

This happens when you use the generated stub to send the stuff.  Here's
the url of the bug:

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1729

Re: Question on timeout

Posted by John Walker <jo...@gmail.com>.
We are seeing this when we are running on the loopback address.  The
network is definitely not misconfigured for that IP.

To add to the complexity, we are sending attachments with the message.
 The timeout only occurs on attachment requests of significant size.

What could cause this problem?

John Walker

RE: Question on timeout

--
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  |  Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
  |                                 --  Pablo Picasso  --
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RE: Question on timeout

Posted by Greg Michalopoulos <gm...@d2hawkeye.com>.

--
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  |  Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
  |                                 --  Pablo Picasso  --
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RE: Question on timeout

--
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  |  Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
  |                                 --  Pablo Picasso  --
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Question on timeout

Posted by Elaine Nance <el...@commerce.state.ak.us>.

--
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  |  Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
  |                                 --  Pablo Picasso  --
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RE: Question on timeout

--
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  |  Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
  |                                 --  Pablo Picasso  --

Re: Question on timeout

Posted by Elaine Nance <el...@commerce.state.ak.us>.

--
  |  Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
  |                                 --  Pablo Picasso  --