Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by rgavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/18 12:08:36 UTC

Re: Enabling "Subversion Commits" and "Fisheye" features in Camel JIRA

Hi Bruce,

Looks great. Thanks for taking care of this.

/Ron

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 8:20 AM, Claus Ibsen<cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Bruce Snyder<br...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 4:26 AM, Claus Ibsen<cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Yeah its getting better, however the links on the SVN commit tab seems
>>> to not work.
>>
>> Hmm, yes, it looks like the URL format is incorrect. I've updated them
>> a bit and they're currently using ViewCVS and they appear to be
>> working now. But we could switch out the use of ViewCVS for Fisheye if
>> we prefer (I must admit, I prefer Fisheye to ViewCVS).
>
> Yeah FishEye would be nice.

I just switched it to use Fisheye and Fisheye threw an error when
trying to view some commit changes for an issue. I've filed an issue
with Atlassian regarding this, so I'll have to wait for a response
before I can do anything. For now we'll need to stick with ViewCVS.

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: Enabling "Subversion Commits" and "Fisheye" features in Camel JIRA

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Bruce Snyder<br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 4:26 AM, Claus Ibsen<cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yeah its getting better, however the links on the SVN commit tab seems
>> to not work.
>
> Hmm, yes, it looks like the URL format is incorrect. I've updated them
> a bit and they're currently using ViewCVS and they appear to be
> working now. But we could switch out the use of ViewCVS for Fisheye if
> we prefer (I must admit, I prefer Fisheye to ViewCVS).

Yeah FishEye would be nice.

> Bruce
> );'

> Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Enabling "Subversion Commits" and "Fisheye" features in Camel JIRA

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.