Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Srinivas Varada <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/03 20:29:00 UTC

Flex integration with Ofbiz

hi all,

 i could configure the flex into ofbiz, but could not load the generated swf
file into my jsp page.the following error occurred blocking the application.

 "DetectFlashVer is not defined
 [Break on this error] </noscript> "

 After examing the source code, we found that the javascript  partially
loaded while missing some code in between generating  output to the
browser.we thought that problem could be existing with the web.xml file path
setting.But could not resolve the problem.
 if anyone configured the flex into ofbiz , please let me know how to fix
the above issue.

 Thanks

Re: Flex integration with Ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I think it's pretty clear. Or do you mean that you are interested by introducing Flex (MPL licenced since june
http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex:Open_Source) in OFBiz and are ready to do the work ?
Then you should better create a Jira issue for that ...

Jacques

De : "Rodrigo Souza" <ac...@gmail.com>

Posted by Rodrigo Souza <ac...@gmail.com>.
What´s????