Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stephen Morley <sm...@followup.net> on 2000/05/01 16:11:03 UTC

OT: CodeWarrior Users

Sorry for the Off Topic message, but I saw some people talking about
CodeWarrior some time ago and wonder if they could identify themselves so I
could ask a couple of messages about using CodeWarrior with Tomcat.

Stephen

Re: OT: CodeWarrior Users

Posted by Paul McKean <mc...@humility.maf.nasa.gov>.
Stephen Morley wrote:

> Sorry for the Off Topic message, but I saw some people talking about
> CodeWarrior some time ago and wonder if they could identify themselves so I
> could ask a couple of messages about using CodeWarrior with Tomcat.
>
> Stephen

I / We use CodeWarrior along with Tomcat for development/debugging on Sun
Solaris.

--
Paul C. McKean Jr.
 Technical Audit & Systems Compliance