Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.nl> on 2004/12/07 21:15:29 UTC

Marker.rebind()

Hi,

I have just committed a patch which fixes bug 32253. One problem
remains: the text in the marker does not always have the right
properties, e.g. the right size. This is probably due to the fact that
Marker.rebind() does not rebind the whole subtree below a marker.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl

Re: Marker.rebind()

Posted by Finn Bock <bc...@worldonline.dk>.
[Simon]

> I have just committed a patch which fixes bug 32253. One problem
> remains: the text in the marker does not always have the right
> properties, e.g. the right size. This is probably due to the fact that
> Marker.rebind() does not rebind the whole subtree below a marker.

Your right! It seems that FOTexts isn't bind()'ed  by the
Marker.rebind(). I'm certain that I had that working at some point
before I submitted the patch. I guess it was the change in FOText's
inheritance, which happened just before I submitted, that caused the
problem.

The solution is to move the FObj.createPropertyList() method to FONode
and to call ft.createPropertList from FObjMixed.addCharacter(). That
will register the the FOText with the Marker.children map.

I'll do it later this week.

regards,
finn