Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2023/04/28 06:18:04 UTC

[DRAFT][ANNOUNCE] Apache Accumulo 1.10.3

Accumulo Devs,

See the below draft release announcement that will be sent to the
users list and the Apache announce list. I intend to submit this later
today, and am requesting a second pair of eyes to check for typos,
errors, omissions. Thanks!

***
The Apache Accumulo project is pleased to announce the release
of Apache Accumulo 1.10.3! Apache Accumulo 1.10.3 is a bug fix
release of the 1.10 LTM release line. This release includes several
minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
See the release notes linked below for details.

Users of 1.10.2 or earlier are encouraged to upgrade to take
advantage of these included bug fixes and improvements prior to
upgrading to the newer 2.1 LTM release series, to ensure the best
upgrade experience.

Please note that 1.10 will be end-of-life in November 2023, and we
encourage all users to migrate to 2.1 (or later) by then.

***

Apache Accumulo® is a sorted, distributed key/value store that
provides robust, scalable data storage and retrieval. With
Apache Accumulo, users can store and manage large data sets
across a cluster. Accumulo uses Apache Hadoop's HDFS to store
its data and Apache ZooKeeper for consensus.

This version is now available in Maven Central, and at:
https://accumulo.apache.org/downloads/

The full release notes can be viewed at:
https://accumulo.apache.org/release/accumulo-1.10.3/

Re: [DRAFT][ANNOUNCE] Apache Accumulo 1.10.3

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Thanks, that's at least two more pairs of eyes. I'll go ahead and send
it out while it's still early in the day, so people have a chance to
see it before the weekend.

Posted by Mark Owens <jm...@gmail.com>.
LGTM

Posted by Brian Loss <br...@gmail.com>.