Posted to users@camel.apache.org by meo <vo...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/14 18:12:05 UTC

Warn message on startup due to deadLetterChannel used in route made in Spring Java Config

Hello,

I am using org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilder as a spring bean, which
creates a route in #configure method containing

The bean is then used here:

@Configuration
public class CommonCamelConfig extends CamelConfiguration {

	@Autowired
	private List<RouteBuilder> routeBuilders;

	@Override
	public List<RouteBuilder> routes() {
		return routeBuilders;
	}
}

This message is printed on startup:
WARN  o.a.c.i.DefaultCamelBeanPostProcessor  - No CamelContext defined yet
so cannot inject into bean:
org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectComponent

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Re: Warn message on startup due to deadLetterChannel used in route made in Spring Java Config

Posted by "Hubertus.Willuhn" <hu...@dinsoftware.de>.
Hi,

i push this post, because i got the exact same problem.

Did somebody ever solve this or shouldn't i worry about the Warning?

Posted by Vojtěch Krása <vo...@gmail.com>.
Here is a small quickstart: https://github.com/krasa/camel-quickstart

I noticed now that nabble did not send some text I wrote, so again, this
thing makes camel unhappy:

errorHandler(deadLetterChannel("direct:notificationFailure"))

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you tell a bit more how you startup Camel? And what version do you use?
Are you using camel-spring-javaconfig or something else?

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM, meo <vo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using org.apache.camel.builder.RouteBuilder as a spring bean, which
> creates a route in #configure method containing
>

> The bean is then used here:
>
> @Configuration
> public class CommonCamelConfig extends CamelConfiguration {
>
>         @Autowired
>         private List<RouteBuilder> routeBuilders;
>
>         @Override
>         public List<RouteBuilder> routes() {
>                 return routeBuilders;
>         }
> }
>

> This message is printed on startup:
> WARN  o.a.c.i.DefaultCamelBeanPostProcessor  - No CamelContext defined yet
> so cannot inject into bean:
> org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectComponent
>
> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> Thanks.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.