Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ma...@mac-systems.de on 2008/09/04 11:31:17 UTC

Java Doc Plugin needless Proxy Warnings

I get lots of these Messeages durring a Site Report Generation:

[INFO] Generating "Test JavaDocs" report.
[WARNING] The Javadoc plugin parameter 'proxyHost' is deprecated since 2.4. Ple
se configure an active proxy in your settings.xml.
[WARNING] The Javadoc plugin parameter 'proxyPort' is deprecated since 2.4. Ple
se configure an active proxy in your settings.xml.

In my POM i havent any proxy set for the Java Doc Plugin.
But i do have a settings.xml with proxy settings.
using Maven2.0.9 and Javadoc Plugin 2.4.

That means this and how can i get rid of these messages ?

PS: I Found these Issue which is fixed: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-108

thx,
jens