Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Rajiv <RG...@techmahindra.com> on 2014/07/04 14:41:50 UTC

How to configure ITNCM Listener in Camel?

Hi,

I am trying to configure the ITNCMListener for ITNCM Server.
ITNCMListener listen to every event generated by server and Process it.

I am facing difficulties in configuring the listener.
Any component is available within camel which can be used for configuring
the listener or any suggestion for configuring the listener.

Thanks,
Rajiv