Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Juan David <jp...@hotmail.com> on 2009/09/09 02:12:17 UTC

Re: wsdl containing multiple ports and dynamic client

Hi Benjamin

I’m having the same issue, did you manage to find a solution?

Thanks in advance

Juan David

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
The dynamic client has a variety of different "createClient" calls on it,
especially with the version in the latest versions of CXF.

    public Client createClient(String wsdlUrl, ClassLoader classLoader)
    public Client createClient(String wsdlUrl, ClassLoader classLoader,
                                             List<String> bindingFiles)
    public Client createClient(String wsdlUrl, QName service)
    public Client createClient(String wsdlUrl, QName service,
                     List<String> bindingFiles)
    public Client createClient(String wsdlUrl, QName service, QName port)
    public Client createClient(String wsdlUrl, QName service, QName port,
List<String> bindingFiles)

    public Client createClient(String wsdlUrl, QName service, ClassLoader
classLoader, QName port)

etc.....

One of those should do it for you.

Dan