Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/08/13 13:59:03 UTC

newRegisterLogin

Hi,

I think this message is mostly intended to Marco. While working on r985163 I saw that there is a newRegisterLogin feature in
MyPortal login screen that does not exist in Common. Should we not extend it to common and use common everywhere? (hhfacility needs
more work)

Thanks

Jacques

Re: newRegisterLogin

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Oops sorry,

Forget this message, this message was actually more intended to Bruno. And I missed to look at what
myportal/control/newRegisterLogin do exactlu. It's clearly interesting but also very specific.

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>