Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2011/10/10 16:51:46 UTC

Fw: How to specify ProjectStage with CODI

oops, should have gone to the myfaces-dev list^^

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi ben,

the web.xml isn't supported by default. that's mentioned in the wiki [1] (+
the reason why we don't support such configuration sources for the
project-stage).
mark mentioned some of the supported possibilities.
however, it's a pluggable mechanism -> you can extend it and us any custom
config format/source.

regards,
gerhard

[1]