Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gabriel Rodriguez <Ga...@SirsiDynix.com> on 2008/09/29 21:46:51 UTC

need help with template components

For a while now I've been trying to apply a common template to several Tapestry 5 pages with no success. How is this achieved?

Very thankful!

Gabriel F. Rodríguez
Associate Software Engineer, Engineering

400 West Dynix Drive
Provo, Utah 84604-5650
Phone: (801) 223-5307
Fax: (801) 223-5202
Gabriel.Rodriguez@sirsidynix.com

RE: need help with template components

Posted by Gabriel Rodriguez <Ga...@SirsiDynix.com>.
Found the answer:

src/main/java/org/example/myapp/components/MyComponent.java
src/main/resources/org/example/myapp/components/MyComponent.tml

For some reason it doesn't work otherwise and I didn't find this until after digging through tons of emails. Thanks to Anjana Gopinath.

Using a layout component is a good way to start:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/guide/layout.html

-Filip

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Hi,

RE: need help setting up FCKEditor component

Posted by Gabriel Rodriguez <Ga...@SirsiDynix.com>.
The good news is the IDE and Maven didn't complain when I added the
repository and the dependency, however, I still can't get it to work.
I've tried so many configurations I'm really not sure what might be
going wrong.

Is there anyone who could walk me through this starting from the fresh
quickstart archetype? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Posted by Andy Huhn <am...@hslt-online.com>.
Gabriel,