Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gopal Agarwal <go...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/16 09:29:47 UTC

Re: Span Not Queries

Can some help me out with earlier query?

In short:
Can we change the QuerParser.jj file to identify the SpanNot query as
boolean clause?

Can we use ComplexPhraseQuery Parser to support SpanOR and SpanNOT queries?

RE: Span Not Queries

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.
Dotting i's and crossing t's on javadocs.  Have to push eta to end of this week.

Posted by Gopal Agarwal <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Span Not Queries

Posted by Gopal Agarwal <go...@gmail.com>.