Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2003/12/30 14:54:23 UTC

[Vote] Bill Barker - Commons Proper Committer

Howdy,
I think everyone knows Bill Barker already ;)  He's done a ton of work
on tomcat and related jakarta projects, including some in the
commons-sandbox.  Now that commons-daemon is in the Commons Proper, I'd
still like to have his help and I think he'd like to help as well, but
we need a vote it seems.  So here's my +1.

[ X ] +1, let him commit in Jakarta Commons Proper
[ ] 0
[ ] -1, perhaps not, because....

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: [Vote] Bill Barker - Commons Proper Committer

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
Quoting "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com>:

> Howdy,
> I think everyone knows Bill Barker already ;)  He's done a ton of work
> on tomcat and related jakarta projects, including some in the
> commons-sandbox.  Now that commons-daemon is in the Commons Proper, I'd
> still like to have his help and I think he'd like to help as well, but
> we need a vote it seems.  So here's my +1.
>
> [ X ] +1, let him commit in Jakarta Commons Proper
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1, perhaps not, because....
>
> Yoav Shapira
> Millennium ChemInformatics

+1

Craig

Re: [Vote] Bill Barker - Commons Proper Committer

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
+1

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
Quoting "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com>:

> Howdy,
> I think everyone knows Bill Barker already ;)  He's done a ton of work
> on tomcat and related jakarta projects, including some in the
> commons-sandbox.  Now that commons-daemon is in the Commons Proper, I'd
> still like to have his help and I think he'd like to help as well, but
> we need a vote it seems.  So here's my +1.
>
> [ X ] +1, let him commit in Jakarta Commons Proper
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1, perhaps not, because....
>
> Yoav Shapira
> Millennium ChemInformatics

Looks like enough +1s to me ... karma granted.

Craig

Re: [Vote] Bill Barker - Commons Proper Committer

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com>.
+1

Phil

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
+1

Posted by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Costin

Posted by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com>.
+1

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003, Shapira, Yoav wrote:

> I think everyone knows Bill Barker already ;)  He's done a ton of work
> on tomcat and related jakarta projects, including some in the
> commons-sandbox.  Now that commons-daemon is in the Commons Proper, I'd
> still like to have his help and I think he'd like to help as well, but
> we need a vote it seems.  So here's my +1.
>
> [ X ] +1, let him commit in Jakarta Commons Proper
> [ ] 0
> [ ] -1, perhaps not, because....
>
> Yoav Shapira
> Millennium ChemInformatics
>

> This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Tim O'Brien
Evanston, IL
(847) 863-7045
tobrien@discursive.com

RE: [Vote] Bill Barker - Commons Proper Committer

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.