Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nicklas Johnson <ap...@spatula.net> on 2009/04/23 21:41:24 UTC

1.3.6?

I've seen a few posts in the archive over the last few months asking about
1.3.6, but not a definitive answer.

Is 1.3.6 coming?  If so, is there a ballpark about when?

(I've got a project that needs to upgrade, and we're trying to decide
whether to go to 1.3.5 or wait a bit for 1.3.6.)

   Nick

--
"Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being
afraid and doing what you have to do anyway."