Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Malakis <ar...@tlen.pl> on 2007/12/06 19:01:27 UTC

Tobago date/time tags in popups

Hi.

I wanted to ask how can I use Tobago tags tc:date and time in popups. In demo is an example which presents tx:date in popup and value is remembered properly in popup. But it isn't assigned to any JavaBean so it can not be used in other parts of application.

I tested saving tx:date values from popup in beans, but value was never assigned to bean. Of course text and check box was assigned properly, exactly as in demo.

So mine question is: is there any possibility to get tc/tx date/time values from popup?

And second: I want to use date/time tags in menu, is there any other from popup manner to do this?

Cheers
Piotr Baraniak

Re: Tobago date/time tags in popups

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Piotr,

tx:date should be no problem in popups.

tx:date is just a tx:in with attached calendar popup, so if tx:in
works tx:date did also.

I don't understand what you mean to date/time tags in menu, you can't
have tc:in in menu.
but you should be able to open a popup with a tc:calendar from a menuItem.

Regards,
    Volker