Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Sebastian Schmitz <se...@propellerhead.co.nz> on 2019/08/29 20:32:27 UTC

Reverting log.message.format.version

Hello,

is it possible to revert the log.message.format.version when we find out
that a consumer doesn't work with the new version?

I read in the documentation that setting this in the config would tell
Kafka that all messages in the logs are not higher than that number, so
I think we would have to clean all logs/topics when reverting this?

Thanks

Sebastian

--
DISCLAIMER
This email contains information that is confidential and which

notify the sender immediately and delete the email.
This email is intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient and you may not use or
disclose this email in any way.