Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/17 05:00:29 UTC

updating nifi incubator status page

Mentors,

I would like to update the status of the following two items on our
incubator status page:

1) Check and make sure that the papers that transfer rights to the ASF been
received. It is only necessary to transfer rights for the package, the core
code, and any new code produced by the project.

Update: Confirmed SGA receipt of initial code contribution by ASF secretary
on Dec 16, 2014

2) Check and make sure that the files that have been donated have been
updated to reflect the new ASF copyright.

Update: The code as contributed had been updated with the ASF licensing,
notices, disclaimer.  Does this need to be verified by someone else?

Do you agree these are satisfied and thus can be reflected on the incubator
status page?

Thanks
Joe

Re: updating nifi incubator status page

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Billie.  I've updated the status page and created the jira below to
address the overall license/notice file.

Thanks
Joe

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.
before release (see http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html).  But I