Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2004/02/04 23:43:19 UTC

adding the xhtml doctype to the core?

i'd like to put the xhtml + dc relax ng schemas in the core.

config/doctypes/schemas/

and change the publications to use a resource-exists action to override
the schema if necessary.

thoughts?

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya

Re: adding the xhtml doctype to the core?

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> i'd like to put the xhtml + dc relax ng schemas in the core.

+1

> config/doctypes/schemas/
>
> and change the publications to use a resource-exists action to override
> the schema if necessary.

We could set

     /lenya/resources/schemas
     /lenya/pubs/{mypub}/lenya/resources/schemas

as the locations for schemas. This way, the schemas could
be delivered by the core (FallbackModule) and used / shared
by doctypes. I don't think that a schema is necessarily related
to a doctype.

-- Andreas

Re: adding the xhtml doctype to the core?

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ma...@rolf-kulemann.com>.
On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 23:43, Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> i'd like to put the xhtml + dc relax ng schemas in the core.
>
> config/doctypes/schemas/
>
> and change the publications to use a resource-exists action to override
> the schema if necessary.

+1

Rolf Kulemann

It is now 10 p.m.  Do you know where Henry Kissinger is?
		-- Elizabeth Carpenter

PGP/GPG public key:
	 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6B4EA7EA