Posted to announce@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2022/11/09 17:21:16 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2022

I posted the schedule on the wiki.  If you submitted a talk please verify that the seclude works for you and that your talk is shown on the schedule.  We do have a little bit of space in the schedule if anyone wants to submit a last minute talk.

The address of the summit and a place where some of us are staying is also on the wiki.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2022+Summit

Thank you,

-Bryan

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
I would like to remind everyone that the Fall Summit is next week.  Please register if you haven’t already.

Please note it is required to have proof of vaccine (vaccine card or a digital image of it) to attend the summit in person.

More details on the summit can be found on the wiki:

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.