Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Graham Wallis <gr...@uk.ibm.com> on 2018/06/06 08:36:50 UTC

HBase 2.0 support in JanusGraph

HBase 2.0 - I think it is in the JanusGraph 0.3.0 for which there is a
release candidate, posted on May 21st.
See: https://ibm.ent.box.com/v/janusgraph-release-candidates

Best regards,
  Graham

Graham Wallis
IBM Analytics
Internet: graham_wallis@uk.ibm.com
IBM Laboratories, Hursley Park, Hursley, Hampshire SO21 2JN
Tel: +44 7741 379735

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: HBase 2.0 support in JanusGraph

Posted by Graham Wallis <gr...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi Madhan

I think the 0.3.0 content is listed here:
https://github.com/JanusGraph/janusgraph/milestone/4
I am not sure what the timescale is.

From:   Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>
To:     "dev@atlas.apache.org" <de...@atlas.apache.org>, atlas
<de...@atlas.incubator.apache.org>
Date:   06/06/2018 15:16
Subject:        Re: HBase 2.0 support in JanusGraph

Graham,

Thanks for the update. I was looking for 0.3.0 details in JanusGraph.org,
but couldn't find this info. Do you know the tentative release date? Also,
it will be good to see a summary of the changes in 0.3.0.

Thanks,
Madhan

On 6/6/18, 1:37 AM, "Graham Wallis" <gr...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

support
    HBase 2.0 - I think it is in the JanusGraph 0.3.0 for which there is a

    release candidate, posted on May 21st.
    See: https://ibm.ent.box.com/v/janusgraph-release-candidates

    Best regards,
      Graham

    Graham Wallis
    IBM Analytics
    Internet: graham_wallis@uk.ibm.com
    IBM Laboratories, Hursley Park, Hursley, Hampshire SO21 2JN
    Tel: +44 7741 379735

    Unless stated otherwise above:
    IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with
number
    741598.
    Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6
3AU