Posted to user@commons.apache.org by kpowerinfinity <kp...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/09 12:32:42 UTC

Adding logging to DBUTILS

Hi,

We are using DbUtils for a number of our projects, and were wondering
if there is a way to attach a logger instance to the QueryRunner so
that the queries being executed can be logged for debugging purpose. I
have been trying to explore the JavaDoc but to no avail. In case this
is not supported out of the box, is there a way to extend the
QueryRunner and add this hook somehow?

Will appreciate if somebody can guide us to some relevant Documentation.

Best, Krishna

--
http://kpowerinfinity.wordpress.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kpowerinfinity

Re: Adding logging to DBUTILS

Posted by Christian Migowski <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

there is also Elvyx which provides something similar to P6SPY (though
I've never used P6Spy):

http://www.elvyx.com/

hth,
best regards,