Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gerard Garrigan <ge...@precisionsoftware.com> on 2006/02/16 12:17:21 UTC

Maven 2.0: Referring to another projects classes using maven

Hello,

I've been asked to move a project over to maven. This project refers to
classes in two other projects. So when the jar is built it contains his
projects classes and any classes he refers to. However when I use maven
the jar only contains his project classes and no other. How do I refer
to the other classes using maven?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Ger Garrigan
Software Engineer

Castlewood House, Castlewood Ave,
Rathmines, Dublin 6, Ireland.
Tel:  +353 1 4060738   Fax:  +353 1 4060748
www.precisionsoftware.com <http://www.precisionsoftware.com/>

Re: Maven 2.0: Referring to another projects classes using maven

Posted by Lee Meador <le...@leemeador.com>.
I'm having trouble figuring out what you want to do.

Who is "he" and which of the projects are "his"?

How are the "other" projects built and referenced from the project you are
using maven with?

Are you building the other projects with maven2?

--
-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is lee@leemeador.com