Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Micha Roon <dr...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/07 13:41:10 UTC

OGNL Notation for accessing List Element

I am trying to get at a specific element in a list that is return by a GET
method in my page.

I went to the OGNL home page and saw that the notation
session.attribute["foo"] will get the foo element of the attribute list (
http://www.ognl.org/2.6.9/Documentation/html/LanguageGuide/indexing.html see
here )

I tried this notation in Tapestry and it told me back that it did not
understand:

Where did I go wrong?

thanks for your help,

Micha

Re: OGNL Notation for accessing List Element

Posted by Micha Roon <dr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the tip.

the second version (page.getName('titi') works. I find it odd though that
"official" OGNL notation does not work.

Cheers,
Micha

Posted by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com>.