Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Evan Rusackas <ev...@rusackas.com> on 2023/02/16 21:46:59 UTC

Superset Town Hall - Tomorrow, Friday February 17th, 9am PST.

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to throw out a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the Superset Monthly Town Hall gathering. It’ll be held on Zoom [1] at 9 am Pacific. This is also available on the Superset Community Calendar [2]. It was moved to avoid some reported conflicts. If others are unable/unwilling to participate due to time zones, etc., let us know and we can continue to move it around, or rotate time slots to accommodate different regions.

As usual:

• Please feel free to add agenda items (via edits or comments) to the Town Hall doc [3].
• Please DM me or post in the #community-feedback channel on Slack [4] if you have ideas about how to make this process better.
• If you want more info on what the Town Hall (and the Superset Operational Model) is all about, you can read up on this blog post [5].

[1] https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86204374490?pwd=VHFpWlFkdXo0STFxUjVHVzJxWHBOUT09
[2] https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/2?cid=c3VwZXJzZXQuY29tbWl0dGVyc0BnbWFpbC5jb20
[3] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WNtQhrJLCN59tc6FDI2iq4W-aoS6CISCo6S7hHgGMpM/edit#
[4] http://bit.ly/join-superset-slack