Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/12/08 08:56:58 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2C" by SamisaAbeysinghe

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SamisaAbeysinghe:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2C

New page:
= Axis2C =

Axis2C is an effort to implement the Axis2 architecture in C.

== Releases ==
=== Latest Release ===
Axis2C M0.20, released on 8th Dec. 2005 is the most recent release.

== Axis2C Time-Lines ==
We have planned to release the basic SOAP engine with minimal features by end of January 2005. All depends on how well the current development and contributions go.

== TODOs ==
We got to have a website. Let's include the topics/content that should be available on the website here.
Also, we have to decide where our website should be located.